Hey everyone! I hope everyone had a good week, I know we have certainly had a busy one. In between organizing everything needed for GDC, we’ve also got some really cool progress all across the board and lots of things are really starting to come together nicely! We’re super excited to have an awesome playable demo for everyone who stops by our booth in March and can’t wait to see everyone’s reactions and get people’s opinions.
Check out what each team member was up to this week:
- Modeled a new residential unit
- Organized and booked everything needed for GDC
- Added two more floors to the Arcadia residential tower
- Modeled geometry for some weapon FX
- Set dressing for days (so many props…. they won’t end!)
- Designed marketing material for GDC
- Created brand new item spawning system
- Fixed some weird bugs and added some more polish to the player character
- Created a much better system for fall damage
- Tried out some new default key bindings, so far seems much better
- Created the first pass of our cryo sequence for when you spawn into Eden 052
- Finished modelling new armored afflicted NPC
- Bug fixes for buildable items
- Create new FX for and re-worked the Tesla Cannon using a new particle system.
- Reworking weapon system
- Modeled washroom props
- Modeled some quarantine and medical props
That’s it for this week!
Hope everyone has a good weekend and we’ll see you in next week’s dev blog!SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER!